Term and Conditions for our guests
The rental agreement will be between Hay View Lodges ltd, trading at Clyro Hill Farm, Clyro, Hay On Wye HR3 6JU. Karen and Jim Allright the owners of the business will be arranging and taking bookings for guests holiday reservations. the contract is confirmed once the guest has made a deposit and booking confirmation issued.The guest must be over the age of 18.
Booking Your Holiday:
- The guest who makes the booking should ensure all persons within the party, are in agreement with the terms and conditions.The owner reserves right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over the key to anyone who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings can be made via our email or by telephone, all are which are on our website.
- A deposit of £150 is due at the time of your proposed booking and until this deposit is received by the owner, any reservation is deemed provisional and maybe varied or cancelled without prior notice. the remaining balance will be required 8 weeks before the holiday commences.For bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival, the total amount is payable in full on booking.
- Where the guest fails to pay their balance by the due date without prior arrangement, by the due date, the booking maybe cancelled and the deposit kept.
- Payments maybe made by cheque, bank transfer or by cash in a registered envelope.
Cancellation conditions by the guest:
- The guest has entered a legally binding contract with the owners once they have booked their holiday, therefore if the guest cancels, for whatever reason including medical or weather related, then no refund of the deposit will be due, and within 8 weeks of the holiday no refund of the full balance will be due.
- The guest is strongly advised to have holiday/cancellation insurance.
- if the guest does have to cancel we will require this in writing or by email. If the guest has to change dates and we have a lodge available, we will endeavour to help.
Cancellation by the Owner:
- If the owner has to cancel a booking of a specified property at any time after confirming a booking (for example, because of a fire or damage to the property) or should the property be unavailable on the day that the holiday starts for reason outside the owners control, then the owner will refund the full amount paid by the guest or offer alternative accommodation if available.
Our 4 legged Friends:
- We only allow 2 well behaved dogs per property. Dogs should not be left unattended at any time in the property.
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture. They must be upto date with flea and worming treatment.The guest must bring the dogs beddding and bowls. If any damage or any extra cleaning is caused by your pets, the guest will be billed accordingly.
- The guest accepts total responsibility for their dog and its actions, cleaning up its mess. Please keep dogs on the lead around farm animals and particulary sheep.There are no guarantees that the gardens are secure for all dogs!!
- The property will be available from 4pm on the first day of the letting and the guests must vacate the property by 10am on the last day.
- No smoking policy within the property.
- The owner reserves the right to decline large same sex groups ie. stag/hen parties, therefore request full details of all guests staying, on the booking form.
- To allow the owner reasonable access to the property.
- The guest is resposible for children, pets and themselves around the farm, there are uneven surfaces, so please be aware the owners/Hay View Lodges Ltd do not take any liability for any injuries that maybe caused.
- The guest to pay for any damage to the property or to the soft furnishings, carpets however caused, excluding general wear and tear.
- Do not remove any possessions from the property.
- Only those named on the booking form are permitted to stay at the property, unless prior concent is given by the owners, additional charges may apply.
- Hay view lodges ltd will not be held responsible for any vehicles or valuables belonging to guests.
- Whilst we hope that you will enjoy your stay if for any reason you are not happy please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve any issue.
- To be made direct to the owners Jim or Karen Allright of Hay View Lodges Ltd.